- The Berlin Fair will open Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. and close on Sunday evening, September 15th at 7:00 p.m.
- A Public Address system will be in use on the grounds all three days for official Fair Business. No paging will be allowed.
- Police and Fire protection will be afforded but the Berlin Fair will not be responsible for cars or personal property left with the car.
- All vehicles must be removed from inside the Fairgrounds by 9:00 a.m. on Friday.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the Fairgrounds until 7:00 p.m. Sunday evening.
- No Drones allowed on or above Berlin Lions Property.
- Beer and wine will be sold at the Upper Beer Booth and Beer Pavilion on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No other alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the Fairgrounds or Fair Parking Lots. Valid ID required to consume beer and wine.
- Only Service Animals will be allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- Trucks and trailers displaying Berlin Fair parking permits, used as living quarters will be parked in an area designated for same in a separate area on the grounds – per orders of the State Fire Marshal.
- All bags are subject to search. Prohibited items include weapons, knives/pocketknives, alcohol, illegal drugs, motorcycle/gang colors, large bags/backpacks
- The Berlin Fair reserves the right to refuse any exhibit and/or exhibitor found to be unsuitable or in poor taste.
- Exhibitors passes will be on sale at the Youth Building on Wednesday and Thursday the week of the fair. Each exhibitor will be allowed to purchase one pass package. The package is good for admission to the fair on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and will cost $20.
- All articles and animals exhibited must be bona fide property of the exhibitors.
- Exhibits in every department must be on the grounds all three days of the Fair to receive premium money.
- No exhibit shall be removed from the fairgrounds until the close of the Fair except by the written order of the Superintendent of the department in which such exhibit is entered. Entries must remain on exhibition until 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Berlin Fair will not be held responsible for the loss of any article, bird or animal (exhibited at the Fair) either during the progress of the Fair, or while it is en-route to or from the Fair. The Berlin Fair will not be held responsible for any damage to any exhibit while at the Fair, or after or before it is at the Fair, nor will it be held responsible for the safe return of any exhibit to its owners, although due care and caution will be exercised to prevent all loss and damage.
- No exhibitor will be allowed to interfere with judges while in discharge of their duties and any person so interfering will be excluded from competition.
- No judge shall be eligible for prizes in any class where he will serve as judge.
- Premiums awarded may be liable to pro-rated reduction sufficient to meet any deficiency that may occur.
- Premiums will be paid by cash on Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 p.m. at the premium office (located behind Fair Headquarters). You may donate your premium money to the Lions Charities Fund. All premiums not requested by October 15th of the fair year will be considered donations with our deepest appreciation.
- The Berlin Fair reserves the right to refuse space to any person when it deems it to be in the best interest of the Fair.
- Concessionaires are liable to strict supervision by the Fair management, who reserves the right to enforce whatever rules appear necessary for the regulation of concessions.
- The Berlin Fair will not be responsible for any damage to property.
Rules of Behavior
- Disorderly conduct will result in eviction from the Fairgrounds and parking lots.
- Horse play will not be tolerated.
- The Berlin Police Department will enforce the Rules of Behavior on the Fairground with the support of hired security guards.
- The Fair officers will consider it a great favor if visitors report any mistreatment or extortion practiced by any employee of the Fair Concessionaires. Do not wait until the Fair is over to file a complaint. Report incidents immediately to the police, the Rentals Office, or at Fair headquarters.
All of the above per the Berlin Fair Officers and Board of Directors.