Rules and Regulations
- The Berlin Fair will open Friday, September 14, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. and close on Sunday evening, September 16th at 7:00 p.m.
- Exhibits will be open after judging on Friday. Sheep and cattle will be on exhibit on Friday, judging will take place on Saturday.
- A Public Address system will be in use on the grounds all three days for official Fair Business. No paging will be allowed.
- Police and Fire protection will be afforded but the Berlin Fair will not be responsible for cars or personal property left with the car.
- All vehicles must be off the grounds by 9:00 a.m. on Friday.
- No vehicles will be allowed on the Fair Grounds until 7:00 p.m. Sunday evening.
- No Drones allowed on or above Berlin Lions Property.
- Beer and wine will be sold at the Upper Beer Booth from 10:00 a.m. till no later than 8:00 p.m on Friday and Saturday and 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Beer and wine will be sold at the Lower Beer Booth from 10:00 a.m. till no later than 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. No other alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the Fair Grounds or Fair Parking Lots.
- Only Service Animals will be allowed on the Fair Grounds.
- The Berlin Fair reserves the right to refuse any exhibit and/or exhibitor found to be unsuitable or in poor taste.
- Trucks and trailers displaying Berlin Fair parking permits, used as living quarters will be parked in an area designated for same in a separate area on the grounds – per orders of the State Fire Marshal.
- All bags are subject to search
- The Berlin Fair reserves the right to refuse space to any person when it deems it to be in the best interest of the Fair.
- Concessionaires are liable to strict supervision by the Fair management, who reserves the right to enforce whatever rules appear necessary for the regulation of concessions.
- The Berlin Fair will not be responsible for any damage to property.
Behavior at the Fair
- Disorderly conduct means eviction from the Fair Grounds and parking lots.
- Horse play will not be tolerated.
- The Berlin Police Department will enforce the Behavior Rules on the Fair Grounds.
- The Fair officers will consider it a great favor if visitors report any mistreatment or extortion practiced by any employee of the Fair Concessionaires. Do not wait until the Fair is over to file a complaint. Report incidents immediately to the police, the Rentals Office, or at fair headquarters.
- All of the above per the Berlin Fair Officers and Board of Directors.