This is an Official American Rabbit Breeders Association (A.R.B.A.) Sanctions Show. Pet stock will also be accepted.
All entries must arrive and depart in secured carriers/boxes.
Exhibitors must provide 2 heavyweight dishes.
No Walk in entries will be allowed – mail in entries only.
Please read additional State health rules and requirements located in front of Fair book for CT Shows and Fairs, or at the CT Dept. of Agriculture Web site.
Open to rabbits of all kinds. Judged on overall appearance and temperament as would befit a PET rabbit. No fee is charged to enter the Pet class. Entries are limited to 6 (six) per family.
Judging will be conducted in accordance with Official A.R.B.A. Rules and Regulations. a non-refundable fee of 75 cents per rabbit must accompany entry. Entries are limited to 20 (twenty) maximum including pets per family and forms must be received no later than Tuesday, the week of the fair. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- All rabbits entered in A.R.B.A. class must have a permanent tattoo in the left ear.
- Entries will be received at the Rabbit building beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday of fair week. All rabbits must be cooped by 6 p.m. on Thursday. Judging will be conducted on Thursday at 7 p.m.
- No rabbits are to be sold unless they are entered in the show and cannot be removed until 6:30 p.m. on Sunday. No exhibitors will be allowed in cages after check in Thursday.
- Only ear # changes in same class will be accepted.
- Sick or diseased animals will not be admitted and will be quarantined if noticed after admission or disqualified if found to be diseased by the judge.
- Only 1 (one) doe and litter entry per family will be accepted and must be a minimum of 8 (eight) weeks old. Limit of 6 per litter.
- Entries will be accepted up to coop capacity.
- All ARBA exhibitors must provide 2 heavyweight dishes.
The Berlin Lions club will take every precaution against loss, accidents or damage, but will not be held responsible for any misfortunes.